Posted in news

Woman eats ‘aloe vera’ on live stream but panics after realising it’s a poisonous plant

A woman was forced to abandon her live stream and rush herself to the hospital after eating a poisonous plant she thought was aloe vera. http://bit.ly/2sh480z

Advertisements

Author:

A social advocate, professional web content writer and photographer with a keen eye for details. I'm Loving It. Just Do It. More@ bit.ly/juanmorris

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s